Time: 11am- 3pm
This is a perfect class for beginners with little or no flower experience. In this class you learn how to make tiny rose buds, a full sized rose and gorgeous leaves.
What you will learn:
- How to make tiny rose buds and full sized rose
- How to make filler buds
- How to work with Flower Paste and the essential tools necessary for making sugar flowers.
- How to cut, shape and petals and vein leaves.
- How to wire roses and leaves individual.
- How to arrange and assemble the sugar flowers together
- How to dust your sugar flowers
- How to assemble your flowers together into a beautiful and elegant
Note: This class does not include any cake. You will be provided with a box for safe transportation of your Sugar flowers.
You will leave with a beautiful display and the confidence to create beautiful sugar Roses